Welcome to Lima Pea Co., I hope you decide to stay and learn more about transformation.
My name is Dr. Lisa-Marie and I am the founder and head storyteller behind Lima Pea Co.
My mother once told me that I should read to learn. I took that statement to heart. To satisfy my curiosity or to learn something new; I turn to books.
My mother once told me “if you’re going to do something, do it right.” I also took that statement to heart. Whenever I learn something, I strive to do it right and do my best.
My family, particularly my mother, grandmother, and father demonstrated such generosity throughout their life that it became second nature for me to give.
Over the years, I realized that I combined some of my family values into a personal philosophy of Learn.Grow.Pass.
- Gain knowledge, information, skills, or resources (Learn)
- Put into practice this knowledge, information, skills, or resources (Grow)
- Share the knowledge, information, skills, or resources (Pass)
I decided to take my personal philosophy and use it as the name of the Lima Pea Co. narrative letters.
Learn.Grow.Pass, narrative letters on transformative leadership delivered to your inbox on the 1st of every month.
In each letter, I share my transformation journey and how I am creating pathways to:
- Growing as a leader (advancement)
- Tapping into creative power (alignment)
- Using technology for opportunity (awareness)
- Building collective wealth (abundance)
I hope you will join me on this ever evolving journey.
P.S. Browse through past narrative letters to get a feel for my writing.